- To enhance the health of physically active sports men and women through chiropractic care, and to increase integration and cooperation with others involved in sports healthcare.
- To enhance and develop the expertise of chiropractors who are active in sports injury prevention and management through education, research and professional relationships
- To create a means for connecting the public with chiropractors with an interest and skills in sports chiropractic
- Share knowledge and resources to further aid in the understanding of performance enhancement, injury prevention and injury management
- Develop partnerships with like organisations for the benefit of the South African sporting community
- Be an active and valuable member of the sports medicine community in South Africa.
- Contribute to creating a safer sporting environment for all South Africans.